A pizza inspired snack or appetizer that is easy to eat and is a fantastic addition to any party! 2 tubes of refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tubes of refrigerated pizza crust
- garlic salt
- Italian seasoning to taste
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese to taste
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sliced and chopped pepperoni
- marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Dust a large surface with flour and roll out each pizza crust.
- Sprinkle garlic salt and Italian seasoning directly on each crust.
- Add the Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses and diced pepperoni, spreading it within ½ inch of the edges of the crust.
- Starting with a short end, carefully roll crust into a tight log.
- Using a serrated knife, slice each roll into 1-inch sections.
- Place pizza rolls on a lightly greased pan and bake for 10-12 mins or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately with marinara sauce for dipping.